ATKV Goudini Spa
Western Cape - Breede River Valley - Rawsonville
Mountain Resort Spa Resort
Allow us to take care of your recreational needs.
At Goudini Spa we try to provide every facility to ensure your holiday will be as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. Goudini Spa is pure pleasure! Here are some of the facilities available on the Park:
- The resort has its own source of hot mineral water, from deep in the heart of the earth, so you may relax in our soothing pools (in-and out doors) and bubbly Jacuzzis.
- The winding water slide is a sheer delight for the young ones and the young at heart.
- A superb mini-golf course in attractive surroundings offers an exciting challenge.
- For the youngsters, a thrilling play park, trampolines, a games arcade and pool tables will keep them entertained for hours on end.
- During the holidays Goudini Spa presents a full and exciting special holiday programme.
Professional partners perfect conferencing!
It is a fact that the ultimate success of your conference may depend on creating a typical island atmosphere. At Goudini Spa delegates will be able to concentrate on the subject matter away from the day-to-day office stress, ringing telephones and constant minor emergencies.
All you need to do is to share your expectations with us and we will take care of the rest. An experienced, dedicated team will assist you throughout your conference. We listen attentively to your requirements and strive to surpass your expectations.
We understand that your conference is important to you so we step in as your specialized partner to achieve the success you deserve!
Our conference facilities at Goudini Spa can accommodate groups of up to 700 delegates in modern air-conditioned venues equipped with the best available conferencing aids and equipment. Breakaway rooms are also available.
Our facilities are what set us apart, and we know they'll make your stay with us even more enjoyable. At ATKV Goudini Spa we offer you:
|Cell phone reception||Clothes drying facilities|
|Electric razor outlets||Heated swimming pool|
|Hiking||In season entertainment|
|Indoor swimming pool||Kiddies swimming pool|
|Mini-golf||Partially shaded sites|
|Pool tables||Public telephones|
|Stands with cement slabs available||Tennis courts|
Goudini Spa is ideally located for anyone planning a family holiday in the Western Cape, as there are a great many attractions and places of interest within easy daily travelling distance of the resort.
Here are a few ideas:
As Goudini Spa is situated on the famous Route 62, and by using Goudini Spa as your base, you will be able to visit the largest and most diverse wine route in the world, including:
- Kleinplasie Open Air Museum. The Kleinplasie Living Open-Air museum hosts daily demonstrations of traditional bread baking, wheat milling and candle making. Right next door, Kleinplasie Reptile World houses snakes, turtles, tortoises, leguaans and crocodiles
- A very popular tourist attraction is the KWV Brandy Cellar (which is the largest distillery of its kind in the world) enables one to experience the art of brandy making. The tour includes an audiovisual presentation, the viewing of 120 copper pot stills, a visit to an operational cooperage and the maturation cellars where brandy mellows to perfection in oak casks. The tour concludes with a tasting to demonstrate brandys versatility.
- Visit the Karoo National Botanical Gardens. The Karoo National Botanical Garden is totally unique in that it is the largest and only truly succulent garden in the Southern Hemisphere and on the African continent. One of the floral highlights of the year is spring, when thousands of annuals and brightly coloured vygies come into flower.
- The now famous Haunted cellar tour is a must for the brave and can be booked at our conference centre: - staged in the bowels of Opstal Wine Estate in the Slanghoek Valley, the tour lends an attractive alternative edge to wine tourism in the Breede River region.
Various hiking trails in serene surroundings will take care of your city stress or get rid of pent-up energy on our superb tennis courts.
- There are a number of routes for 4x4 vehicles in the vicinity, as well as adventurous tractor rides, mountain bike routes and canoeing, as well as trout fishing.
- You can go cherry picking or take an apple tour by tractor.
- For the Golfer: - Atlantic Beach, Clovelly, Paarl, Royal Cape, Stellenbosch, Westlake, Milnerton, Worcester, Boschenmeer and Mowbray golf clubs, to name a few, are all within driving distance.
Below is a list of the nearby attractions that your family may enjoy during your stay at our resort. These attractions are all within either walking distance or an easy drive of the resort:
|Hot water springs||Monuments/Museums|
|Restaurants||Shopping Centre/Super Market|